Friday, February 20, 2009

/rant

It's been two years, and I thought I forgave her a while ago.

But now I know there will always be a little part of me who hates her. All it takes is a bit of memory to trigger it, and I realize that while I never want to be her friend again, I want to know what goes on in her life.

I miss her.

And this is the only place I can admit to that. It's what she doesn't know I have, this blog. And I don't want to tell anyone else.

I hate her, but I miss her. So much. But it will never be like it was...

Because she betrayed us, and for that, I forgive her, but I still hate her.

Because 13 years of friendship should have meant more to her than that. She shouldn't have dumped us and jumped on the pieces. She should have grown up and stopped being such a child. Not everything is an insult to you, you know.

You just thought it was.

No comments: