Friday, September 7, 2007

Failures.

People never cease to amaze me. Once you think they've said the stupidest thing they can, they surprise you again, making you doubt yourself. No one older than twelve-years-old should write a sentence that goes like this, "I think that way because I just do."... And that is all the further I dare to go. Too many really, really mean comments can come out, and I need to work on being nicer. (:

My bio lab group killed two daphnias [water flees] today. Well, one we killed...the other went missing, somehow... I'll let you figure out that one. It is quite the story, but it's long and I'm too lazy to type it up.

In other news, I was looking around on this quiz site because I was ridiculously bored, and if I had a penny for every "Seven Minutes in Heaven" quizzes I saw [with much, much worse grammar, I may add], I would be a very, very well off woman. I would be able to retire early.... And I also love how whenever I find a potential quiz that looks like it could be decent because its grammar does not consist of "u no, i no, we all no b4 them other people." Now that, "phrases" I saw that I just stuck together, just makes me cringe.... Anyway, whenever I find a maybe-decent quiz, and I take it... My results always come out so much differently than they should. *shakes head*
People fail. Lots.

No comments: