Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why yes, I did steal this from someone....

Please, don't ask why, but I love filling these things out.

1. What's a commonly used nickname people call you by? Jeni

2. What's your favourite color? Purple

3. What's your favourite food? um... It would have to be... probably pizza. or salad...

4. Are you a squeamish person? needles...yes. Blood, not so much.

5. What's your favorite animal? Cats...and horses, of course.

6. Biggest pet peeve? Spelling errors in books.

7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Limited to one place? If I could, I would travel to pretty much everywhere.

8. Do you cry easily? Ugh. Too easily.

9. Do you generally have a good, loving family? Yeah

10. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? No

11. Do you have many phobias? Not a lot...just needles.

12. Favourite genre of music? I listen to pretty much everything...except rap and r&b and pretty much stuff related to that.

13. Are you a trendsetter, a trend follower, or do you dress originally? I don't really set trends, but I don't really follow them either....

14. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? I made myself trip in soccer one time...because she wouldn't let us stop running, and I needed that two seconds of not doing it... rock cut me pretty badly on the knee and I got more time off than I originally intended.

15. Do you like school? This year... No.

16. Are you known to spend your money quickly? No.

17. What time is it right now? 6:44pm

18. Are you on the computer a lot? Too much.

19. Pet hermit crabs- a good thing or a bad thing? Considering my older brother somehow manged to lose two that we never found... No good.

20. Leftie or Righty? Can be both.

21. Do you have any scars/stretch marks, etc? Lots of scars from various stunts from childhood.

22. Do you have dull elbows or pointy elbows? People tell me I have pointy.

23. Timmies or Starbucks? I have never heard of Timmies, but anything is better than Starbucks.

24. Do you have any sleeping problems? It takes me forever to fall asleep. And I never sleep very well... Never soundly, always talking and moving around.

25. Are you a shy person? Not really... I just...don't like meeting new people. At all.

26. Are you a gift-giver? Um...Sure.

27. Warm or cold? Cold. I can get warm quicker then I can get cool again.

28. Do you like meeting new people? No. Never. Period. AWKWARD on my part.

No comments: