Friday, September 14, 2007

The last two days have seemed to be extremely long, freakishly painful days. Not only have I run into the one person I would like to simply push out of my memory altogether a million times, classes and teachers and other people just upset me so much. Being around people is not a strong point of mine, and I need an escape every once in a while, just a moment or two by myself so that I can regroup and face them again. When I get stressed and I'm already tired of being around people, I get small anxiety attacks.
No fun.
Yesterday was just...terrible. I didn't sleep well, so I was tired when I got up, anyway. Allie and I went out to breakfast, and it did nothing but make me feel sick. When we finally got to school, first period, intro. to theatre, loomed over my head. There are only eleven people in the class, and I have it with Allie, but the teacher... She makes me so mad, for some reason. She has yet to differentiate between Allie and myself, and whenever she assigns parts, she's wave her hand between the two of us like...ugh, no good comparisons come to mind at the moment. Anyway, she knows that one of us is 'Jeni' and thinks that the other is 'Alex.' The way she talks to us and just is around us makes me feel like I did something to her, but that's just idiotic. *shrug*
Anyway, on past second to third period Geometry. All right, it's math. Painful enough as it gets, already. I don't understand it, and my teacher asks things like, "Do disinfectant wipes take out stains?" For the record, they don't. She had a kid try.
Fifth period, honors history. I love history, a lot, I adore it, for some reason. Learning about some guys from the 1800's is my favorite. But we had a test today that I had no time to study for, and I was freaking out about it yesterday.
Seventh period honors biology...oh. my. goodness. I want to bash my head into the desk. My teacher is so spastic and never gives out the same homework assignments to all the classes and then forgets he collected work, or doesn't grade it at all, he'll go off on something random, he'll say, "Oh NO! You only have twenty minutes left, better get started on your lab!" and will still be talking ten minutes later, he knows be by my last name ONLY, and I am one of five people in the class whose name he knows.
Ugh, moving on because there is way too much to say about him...
Spanish. The bane of my existence. I'm in my third and final year of it, but it is absolute hell already. We're doing a group project, and I got landed with two juniors I don't know. Well, neither of them will do any of the work, so I have to do it all. They won't contribute at all, and there is no way I'm going to take it if they get the same grade as I do. But that's fine... they still have no idea what grade I'm in, let alone my name. So, that's fun. heh. No, I have no idea what I'm doing, and they are no help at all.
And then I had to go to work for six hours and play random history things in my head so I would remember for today's test. The last half hour when by painstakingly slow, and then I got paid for my hours last week, went home, studied, and crashed.
Now that I type it up, it doesn't sound so terrible, but it was so incredibly frustrating and stressful.

No comments: