Monday, October 29, 2007

Several Things At Once

Here, my friends, is the perfect example of why I do not like people...
In my biology class, we're doing a ridiculous power point in which there has to be better than fifty slides. It's annoying. At the same time, we have a fungus lab, and about a million other papers to do. At our lab tables, we find our groups-I have three other people; two my age and one freshman. Now, I didn't like these two boys who are my age before I was their lab partner, and now I want to wring their necks.
They were working on the powerpoint, and Kenzie and I were working on the lab. I kept asking them, for the past week, "You're sure you're okay with that?" They responded, "Yeah, we're doing pretty well on it."
So, I get to class today, and this is due tomorow, and I look at them and ask if they've finished it yet so I know what I have to work on because they won't do it... They exchange a glance and look at me and don't say anything.
*twitch*
They got the full rage of Jeni thrust upon them, and I'm forcing them both to come in and work in it during their fourth period study hall, one of them I'm forcing to come in furing his fifth period lunch, and the other one is coming to the lab with the freshman and myself to work on it sixth period.
I told them, and they don't believe me when I say this, that I would march right down to wheverever they are, and walk them down to the lab like they're first graders.
If I fail this class because of them, I will wring their necks.

Anyway...
Besides that, the school day went by pretty smoothly and without any major things happening.

And tonight is party night... Allie and I are going to march down to the old concert venue and see Paramore tonight... We are levaing in twenty-four minutes and will stand there for an hour before they let us in... Here, in my small little town, it is freaking fifty degrees out, in the sun.

Wish us luck.

No comments: